Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome Friends

Hi everyone. Now you can look at pictures of Trevor (and maybe some of others) whenever you feel like and I won't have to email you all that stuff and clog up your inbox. Plus you don't have to read anything, just scroll past all this yakety-yak and go straight to the fabulous photos of our sweet little stick of dynamite.
Since his birthday is right around the corner, I ought to say a few things about his latest hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. Well, he likes to talk on the phone and play the kazoo and climb up on things. He likes to eat-this includes dirt, rocks and dead flies; but the current fave is the yummy apricots from California. He is working on learning to whistle and to walk, and he has a great curiosity of anything dangerous. If words are not capitalized that should be, that's because Trevor pulled the shift key off my laptop. Why couldn't it have been x or q?

3 comments:

NANA said...

Thank you,
What a great idea. You are not only keeping your loved ones up to date, but you are creating a journal that will be enjoyed by all over the years. I copied the first picture of Trevor and see it daily on my screen's desktop.
Happy Nana

Kara said...

good blogging Juliette I am proud. I hope that we can stop by Trevor's birthday party, because I am sure that he will be so sad if Sofia isn't there to give him his first birthday kiss (even though she leaves most kids crying at the end of them). Keep the pictures coming!

R.W. said...

I love it! Totally love it!