Friday, October 30, 2009

Help! I'm addicted to Ebay!

...So I've officially added it to "my favorites," my eyes are fogging over from staring at the screen for hours, and although I've only bid on and purchased one item (so far), I'm starting to abbreviate everything (EUC, NIP...) and use words like "webinar" in everyday conversation. I admit it was craigslist for awhile, but it was a kind of drudgery, like an alcoholic compelled to drink two six-packs of Busch every day. Nothing good ever came of it. I haven't even looked at craigslist since this afternoon!
Gotta run, an auction is ending.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I've only bought one thing off of Ebay, but I can totally see how it could be addicting... like everything else these days. Love craigslist too.. although I look a lot more than I ever buy.