Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blah, blah, blah

My head is spinning. I tried to start a knitting project no fewer than four times today. Unsuccessful. A dragon would be as big as a giant if they were alive. This parrot is very nice because it's a giant's bird and giants are not nice to dragons. Mom. I think this is a boy parrot. Mom. Do you think this is a boy parrot? Mom! The dragons live in a giant fire pit. They love fiery places. They love fiery places. Mom they love fiery places. Mom I have to tell you something more. They do not like cold and the next reason is they do not like storms. They like fiery places. Mom, remember that time we were at the indoor park and I played ball for a long long time? Mom. The dragons are hopping into their cave. They're eating parrot for dinner.
This is my nonstop talking almost 5-year old. He is still talking. He has been talking since 8 a.m. with a brief break when his friends came to play (thank God for Thomas and Tessa!) and a Berenstain's Bear DVD. He is cheerful but driving me batty. I think next I will try some headphones.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh man....don't you just want to hide sometimes?? You have lots of good hiding spots in your house!

juliette said...

You can run but you can't hide.