Friday, June 22, 2007

The Update

I havent updated this thing, and who knows? Maybe someone is reading it. At least Nana is checking it out for new videos. Theyre grainy, yes, but thats the digi for you.
Trevor is officially toddling. He walks like a drunken sailor, with his fists held high. Woke up last Saturday morning and decided, I think Ill take a walk around.

Are you wondering what happened to the apostrophes? I have decided that those things are unnecessary and will very soon be archaic, although I think we should keep the possessive usage. But cant you understand this sentence? Dont you understand this one? Lose them in contractions. Im sure with text messaging the language is becoming more and more truncated (as if Ive ever seen an actual text message.) So its not that I cant spell...

We had a great cocktail hour today! We flew in Cousin Catherine as this week's guest bartender. She concocted, with Rosie's help, an amazing batch of sangria. I think someone took a few pictures, and I will try to put some on here once I find the batteries for the digi. There were kids everywhere raiding the raspberries, blueberries, cherries and snap peas!

Yesterday, summer solstice, was the birthday of Emily and Scott's little bundle, and rumor has it they are naming him Miles Robert. He is extremely cute and has the sweetest little outraged cry. Visiting hours at the maternity ward are 11-7, but somehow Todd squeaked in with Gramma Damma's donuts before 8. I guess the nurses open the doors if you bring treats. Miller lost his voice from all the childbirth coaching. Congratulations, Emily, Scott and Miles!

No comments: