Thursday, February 28, 2008





Finally, I am posting some new pictures, and maybe not the best ones, but staring at the little thumbnails gives me a headache. So this is what you get.
I am so excited for summer! Even though yes it is a long way off, really. But today was perfect, even almost a little on the hot side. We were outside for hours! Trevor was just about begging for a nap after playing out in the backyard for over two hours. His buddy Thomas came over and helped him unload most of the soil from the meticulously-prepared-and-awaiting-their-spring-sowings garden beds. Then, after a solid two-hour nap, off for a stroll around the neighborhood, a visit with Leroy, and then more backyard time. I can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh.. how our cute little Trevor is growing. Love that boy!! We should talk more about this China stuff sometime....we should talk more in general! Let me know if you are bored this week at all!