Friday, February 15, 2008

Some Stuff

You know there's a toddler (or at least a messy eater) in the house when...
Last night, hubby and I were cozying up when I felt a small, soft, plump object between us. Sure enough, our intimate moment somehow included...a raisin!

Todd is now watching "House." I have seen a few episodes of the show, and it is entertaining, but really, isn't it the same plot every time? I refuse to waste time watching it, for the same reason I don't generally like watching the same movie twice. Unless it is Napoleon Dynamite, which I could watch every week for a year, or that one movie with Bruce Willis where he's actually dead, and there are a bunch of clues, but I didn't get until just about the very last scene. So I had to watch that over right away just to figure out...where did I go wrong? I'm curious, when did you all (uh, I mean you three) catch on?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Juliette,
I LOVE!! Napolean Dynamite!! Chris doesn't think that it is funny, so I need someone to watch it with. I have even tried teaching myself the dance at the end. Hey, a raisin in the couch isn't that bad. Chris has informed me that our house always smells like poop from changing so many diapers. I don't know if there is a missing diaper or just a bunch of dirty bums, but nothing kills the mood like a stink poop house or raisins in the couch.