Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hobbies

Trevor's latest greatest hobby is throwing objects, usually at people. Seeing as I'm the "people" he's around most, I'm usually the target. Today it was a softball (not so soft! No warning!). Yesterday as I sat on the lawn with Noel, he threw a small radio flyer wagon at us. Luckily his aim was off.
Noel, on the other hand, has the sweet new hobby of sitting. Yeah, that's it, just sitting there and watching various objects whiz by, and occasionally falling gracefully forward onto her face. She's all arms and legs now: When I pick her up from her crib after a long sleep, it's like a giant beetle with four waving kicking rowing legs.
Amazingly, Noel has not been hit by any of Trevor's wild throws. If she did, I can imagine just what he'd say: "What happened to she?"

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hi Juliette! Your last post was so sweet. Will has daddy worship too and I love it. I think we should get Trevor and Will together so they can play catch. That would be a hoot. I have been trying to hide all of the baseballs around the house!