Saturday, July 4, 2009

Major Update






Oops! I have been neglecting my loyal (although silent) readers. We have been busy enjoying summer, kicking off with Trevor's third birthday, which we celebrated at Avery park with a pirate party. Next I guess it was Father's day, and a few hot days of summer which I did not take pictures of. Mixed up in the middle of all this is buying & selling houses which so far has involved reams of paperwork arriving daily, most of which is for some reason in a foreign language. The gist of the ones I managed to decipher is mostly to obtain a signature acknowledging the receipt of some or another legal document. We will probably need a few extra boxes to move all the papers to the new house. Finally, today is the Fourth of July and once again I didn't take any pictures, but I assure you the kids were all decked out in red white and blue.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Cool, you guys bought a new house! Was it the one you'd been looking at before, or a different one?

Let us know if we can help on moving day.

Kara said...

That is awesome that you sold your house and are able to get into the other one!! You are going to be in gardening heaven!! It sounds like you have been busy... and maybe someday at the end of the month when I am home from my trips, we can catch up and go pick berries together!! Hope you are well.