Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Second Birthday, Trevor.








We invited a few of Trevor's buddies over for pizza and cupcakes to celebrate his 2nd birthday. We wanted to keep it as simple as possible so we decided to make pizza instead of ordering it. No, actually, I just could not think of a good place to order pizza from! By the way, the cupcakes are definitely from a box.
Yesterday, a giant box arrived filled with toys from Grandma. Trevor is playing with his little people barn and fire engine (I think the barn is on fire!), and he keeps saying "Save my Huckle!," a line out of What Do People Do All Day. I hid away two of the toys for a rainy day, and am hoping he doesn't take to this really cool orange, yellow and black plush snake so I can keep it for myself.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!