Friday, December 28, 2007

Advice from an Expert.

Most people who know me realize I am an unsung, yet strongly opinionated, expert in many unexpected topics. Well, add another hash mark to the tally; I am now an expert in stinky things that befoul your fridge. Here is my main piece of advice: If something is stinking up my fridge, it is leftover beans and rice in a Nancy-ware container shoved to the back row. It could also be refried beans (use up the whole can when you open it, or your fridge will stink in 3 weeks.) I'm not sure if the bane of your refrigerator's freshness is beans, but I would wager that it is usually the same substance over and over again.

Another obvious piece of advice: Purge your fridge of its offensive lingerers the day of, or the day before, garbage pickup. If you have any questions concerning kitchen odors, or anything related at all, take advantage of your acquaintance with an Expert in such matters any time, absolutely free of charge.

1 comment:

Kara said...

It's times like this when I am so grateful to have a friend of such expertise. Those Nancy containers are so tricky.. because you forget about your stinky leftovers thinking they are yogurt. Preach on sista.