Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

Yikes, in almost exactly one year from today, my tv won't work anymore. Who knew about all this digital stuff? You know this means they (THEY) can now brainwash us with hidden digital messages...oh wait, never mind, they're already brainwashing.
We celebrated the new year with root beer floats! Yum, I haven't had one of those in years.
Next week we fly off to Florida to visit family and bask in the sun. I'm feeling trepidatious about the long flights there and back. Now go ahead and give me some amazing ideas, advice I haven't heard (maybe along the lines of horse tranquilizers) to survive the trip. Don't even bring up any of the following: plenty of books, activities, snacks, stickers, masking tape, long layovers (ain't happenin'), dvds, puppets, new toys, crayons, modeling clay, making friends with the flight attendant and people sitting across from you. I mean, I need the ultimate ace up my sleeve. Also, what is your favorite root beer float combination? I remember my little brother swore by stirring a little ice cream in the bottom of the mug with a little root beer before making it. I realize you probably all have new year's resolutions that forbid the consumption of all that sugar, but blogging about it can't make you fat!

No comments: