Saturday, November 24, 2007

Heroes

Todd loves this show "Heroes" that is on Monday nights. When I get home from work, it's on so it must be around 9 that it starts. I guess it's a pretty popular show, but for whatever reason, I've never watched more than two minutes of it. But the idea of it, cool! These people have special powers and they have to save the world or something. If you had a superpower, what would it be? And remember, you don't choose the ability, it chooses you.
I discovered the other night that Todd's power would be to always wake up right BEFORE the cat starts puking, just in time to toss her outside. Because he actually did this once! It was amazing.
Trevor's special power would be the ability to effortlessly pick up heavy objects, because he is always a little confused when he can't lift the 60 pound pumpkin on our front stoop.
I'm still thinking about mine. What's your power?

1 comment:

Kara said...

OOhhhh.. what would I like my superhero power to be?? Maybe to have cliffhangers magically appear or the zippers go down of people who are really mean to give them a piece of humble pie?? I'll have to keep thinking about this!