Monday, November 5, 2007

October/November Update

Raymond came out for the Beavers homecoming game (yay, they won) and to finish the gazebo he designed and built last spring. He also had a chance to do some hiking, with Todd one day, then Todd and Trevor, then with all three of us. We went to the coast where it was very cold and windy and Trevor kind of fell apart, but was fine once we got him out of his wet clothes and the wicked wind. Then we had lunch at Local Ocean, this seafood place I've been hearing so much about. It was not bad.
Sometime in there, we threw our third annual pumpkin carving party. Good times, although I'm not sure why I don't have pictures. There were nine kids under the age of six! Trevor dressed up as a frog for halloween, a great costume because it is one piece, easy to put on, and cozy. This little person does not as a rule enjoy getting dressed lately. It's a rough time for toddlers; yesterday he ran out of the kitchen, turned the corner, and ran smack into the side of a large piece of furniture, landing flat on his back. I think I'd be a bit cranky if I did stuff like that every day.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Juliette, I love the new pictures of Trevor. He is so cute! I especially love the picture of the bedtime story! Our little guys don't like to sit still for very long!

Kara said...

Isn't it funny the first few times your kid gets hurt.. you freak out. Then you realize that with toddlers, these things happen every day. By the way I have to tell you that you are one funny gal Ms. Juliette. Your comments and posts always crack me up.